Pest Control In Brooklyn, New York
No one is more proud of their hometown than people from Brooklyn, and that's for a good reason! If we were to list all of the things Brooklyn is known for, we would be here a long time!
While this is an exceptional place to live for many people, it's also home to large numbers of pests that cause issues for residents, and sometimes it can feel impossible to avoid them.
Pied Piper Pest Control can assist with general home pest control and the following additional services:
- Ant control
- Bed bug control
- Cave crickets
- Mosquito and tick control
- Rodent control
- Termite control
Please keep reading to learn more about our Kings County pest control offerings!
Brooklyn Homeowners' Complete Guide To German Cockroaches
The German cockroach is the most common home-invading cockroach species. They are also the smallest species, growing between 1/2 to 5/8 an inch long. German cockroaches are light brown to tan and have two dark stripes behind their head. They have wings and can fly but prefer to run.
As with other species, the German cockroach is opportunistic and will infest if there are food resources and conducive conditions. Once inside, they pose a significant challenge to eliminate because they are nocturnal, swift, and avoid people; they have robust immune systems and are prolific reproducers.
Signs of German cockroaches include:
- Pepper or coffee-like droppings
- Dark spots and staining
- Musty odors
- Shed skins
Don't hesitate to contact Pied Piper Pest Control if you see any of these signs. Our services can help you maintain a cockroach-free environment.
The Importance Of Professional Rodent Control In Brooklyn
Professional assistance is essential for effective results when dealing with rodents in Brooklyn for the following reasons:
- Professionals know and understand the species' habits, products, treatments, and methods needed to eradicate them. General control methods may not work for all types of rodents in our area, and experts can quickly identify the species during a home inspection.
- Rodents are dangerous because they bite, spread diseases and parasites, and cause contamination. Trained professionals handling these pests is the best way to protect you and your family.
- Store-bought rodent traps, baits, and other products can be dangerous to work without experience or to use around children and pets.
- Getting to the root of the problem, such as what attracts rodents and how they enter, is essential to keeping them from re-entering once we eliminate them. But these are not things most people care to handle.
Pied Piper Pest Control will provide you with long-term solutions for your rodent problems, so call us today to get started!
Ant Control Tips For Homeowners In Brooklyn
Keeping ants out of your home can prove challenging, primarily because of the proximity of buildings and residences. But to help with ant prevention, here are several tips you should consider using:
- Eliminate food: Ants aren't picky eaters, so you must keep garbage secure with a lid, clean up crumbs right away, and store food in air-tight containers.
- Reduce moisture: Most ants thrive in damp environments, so keep moisture from intensifying in your home by using dehumidifiers and addressing leaks.
- Seal entry points: Ants can squeeze through tiny cracks, don't overlook any weaknesses in your home's exterior, including missing or damaged screens.
- Remove harborage areas: Keep your yard and home maintained and clutter-free to make it easier to spot a forming infestation.
Obtain assistance from our experts at Pied Piper Pest Control. We will start you with a detailed inspection to look over every crack, crevice, and entry point to figure out how this pest is getting inside and the best methods to keep them out.
The Most Effective Termite Control For Your Brooklyn Property
Termites are a widespread problem across New York State, and Brooklyn is no exception. And because termites can inflict costly damage, you should know about the most effective control for this pest in our area!
Pied Piper Pest Control offers specialty termite control services that consist of the following:
- Inspection: We begin with reviewing your property, identifying signs of termite activity, what type of termite you may be dealing with, and how much damage has already occurred.
- Treatment: This inspection helps us determine which kind and how many stations your property will require, what treatments are needed, and if ground drilling will be necessary. We customize our treatment plans to your needs and your unique situation.
- Prevention: We not only eliminate current termite problems but help prevent new ones from forming with our prevention packages, which may include using live bait to stop termites before they reach your house.
We also recommend qualified contractors to perform any damage repair, so you are assisted every step of the process. Call us at Pied Piper Pest Control to learn more about our termite control services.
What Our Customers Are Saying
I've been using this company a year now and couldn't be more satisfied. Idk why I haven't left one before. They're prompt and no matter the issue, he has always resolved it. Thank you for keeping my wife safe from the little mosters.