Effective Pest Management Services In Great Neck, NY
The neck is a crucial part of the human body, and the region of Great Neck, NY, is just as vital to the state of New York. Made up of nine different villages, including Great Neck, Great Neck Plaza, Great Neck Estates, Kings Point, and Russell Gardens, there is no shortage of places for pests to hide out here — and they may decide to settle down in your home.
Luckily, at Pied Piper Pest Control, we’re experienced in rooting out any unwelcome pest-related guests. Here is the information Great Neck residents should know about our residential and commercial pest control programs, the signs of cockroaches in your home, and how to get rid of rodents with a few simple tricks and Nassau County pest control.
Get $50 Off Our Same Day Pest Control On Long Island In Great Neck, NY
Have pests taken over your once peaceful home? Let the experts at Pied Piper Pest Control help give you the fastest relief. With our same-day pest control service in Great Neck, we'll eliminate all pests and safeguard your home from future ones.
Stop Pests Before They Enter Your Home - Same Day Service!
Spiders, ants, silverfish, and more from New York's unpredictable weather bring bugs and other pests out of the woodwork all year. When the dedicated team at Pied Piper Pest Control is on the job, pests in your home can be a thing of the past.
We think you deserve a pest-free home, and we're ready and willing to give you that. With our pest control in Great Neck, NY, we'll keep your home protected year-round from the following pests:
- And more!
Same-Day Pest Control Services
Highly Rated & Locally Trusted
Free Service Calls & Re-Treatments
Are Bed Bugs Keeping You Up? - Most Affordable Bed Bug Treatments!
Do bed bugs have you daydreaming about those nights when you had a deep, restful sleep? At Pied Piper Pest Control, we can get you sleeping soundly again. Our bed bug treatments in Great Neck will kill your home's bed bugs within just a few short hours. With our innovative heat treatment, we'll get rid of every bed bug without damaging your property. If you want to stop itching and scratching and get a better night's rest for tonight, let us help!
Here's how our process for bed bug control in Great Neck works:
- Our exterminators raise the temperatures in the infested rooms to a level lethal for bed bugs and their eggs.
- We lock the heat in these rooms for 2-3 hours, so every nook and cranny – including your mattress – is penetrated.
- We'll eliminate your infestation without using chemicals, so it's 100% safe for children and pets!
- The best part? You won't have to replace any belongings or furniture!
- We even offer financing options for bed bug treatments. Learn more today!
Answering Great Neck's Most Frequently Asked Bed Bug Questions
One pest that inspires instant cringe for everyone is bed bugs. This pest has a habit of dining on people’s blood while sleeping, making them highly undesirable pests. To help you better understand this pest, we’re answering the most frequently asked bed bug questions:
- Are bed bugs making a comeback? Bed bugs seemed to disappear at one point, but they have become more prevalent in recent decades.
- Why are bed bugs hard to treat? Bed bugs are resistant to most pesticides. It’s also challenging to locate all of them since they’re small, love to hide, and are part of a large population.
- Why are hotels susceptible? Bed bugs are hitchhikers, so they find their way into hotels and other public places by clinging to luggage, car seats, and other surfaces.
- Can bed bugs harm me? Bed bugs leave behind an itchy bite that isn’t harmful but highly irritating. However, excessive scratching can lead to secondary infections.
If you suspect a bed bug infestation, working with Pied Piper Pest Control is the best thing to do. Our team has what it takes to get you back to bed bug-free! Contact us today to get started on your bed bug control needs!
Enjoy Your Yard Without Mosquitoes
No one wants to plan a B.B.Q. or outdoor party only to worry that mosquitoes will put themselves on the guest list. Our professional technicians will kill off mosquitoes, so you won’t have to worry about that problem. With our professional mosquito treatments in Great Neck, you’ll be able to enjoy the comfort of your backyard like never before. Our mosquito reduction program includes:
- An initial inspection of your property to locate breeding areas for mosquitoes such as kiddie pools, clogged gutters, and water features
- Monthly treatments from the spring through the fall to help eradicate the population during their breeding season.
- Tips from our professionals on how you can help keep mosquitoes away with simple preventative methods.
- A mosquito prevention plan that is customized to meet the individual needs of your home!
Here at Pied Piper Pest Control, we know that our customers want fast solutions against mosquitoes, and that’s why we offer same-day service Monday through Friday if you call us before noon!
Five Tips To Avoid Ticks In Great Neck
Ticks in Great Neck are one of the scariest pests to face for most people since they can transmit a wide range of diseases, such as Lyme Disease and Rocky Mountain spotted fever, among several others. We know that’s unacceptable, which is why we’ve put together some personal tips to help you avoid ticks in Great Neck:
- Spray down with bug spray that contains DEET.
- Wear long sleeves and pants when possible.
- Stay away from known tick-infested areas.
- Use tick medicine for your pets.
- If outside in the grass or wood, check yourself and family members for ticks promptly.
One of the best ways to remain protected is to use professional tick control services to make your property safer. Contact Pied Piper Pest Control to stay safe from ticks in Great Neck!
How To Tell If You Have A Cockroach Problem In Your Great Neck Home
Cockroaches may have great hiding spots, but they’re not always the sneakiest pest. Here are several signs that you’ve got roaches living inside your Great Neck home:
- Cockroach droppings: Roach droppings resemble pepper or coffee grounds, and may be scattered around their hiding spots.
- An odd stench: When they leave behind droppings, cockroaches also leave behind a damp, unpleasant stench that seems to sink into different surfaces of your home.
- Smear marks: Usually left on walls or baseboards, roaches may leave behind dark smears near parts of the home where they’re most active.
- Shed skin: Before they become adults, roaches shed their skin up to eight times and leave the discarded skin behind.
- Live roaches: Cockroaches are nocturnal and try to keep out of sight, but if you turn on a light when you enter the bathroom or kitchen, you may see them scurry away.
- Damage: Cockroaches aren’t picky about their diets, so you may discover contaminated food or damaged books and paper.
If you spot any of these signs of cockroaches, call Pied Piper Pest Control for safe, effective cockroach control services.
Sharing Your Home With Rodents?
If you have rats and mice infesting your home, you're probably looking for a fast and efficient way to get them gone. At Pied Piper Pest Control, we work hard to eliminate rodents by providing the best, most responsive rodent control in Great Neck. With help from our Great Neck rodent control experts, you can feel comfortable in your home again.
Taking care of rodent problems can be tricky, and you'll need expert help to get it done right. After all, rodent infestations are more than just a nuisance - they are also a health hazard! Rodents can:
- Spread disease and contaminate your food.
- Harm pets and children with the diseases they spread.
- Leave unsanitary droppings around your home.
The secret to our success in rodent control in Great Neck is our proprietary pest control insulation method. This method is ground-breaking, innovative, and repels common household pests by re-insulating your attic with the best materials. What's more, we now offer finance options!
Four Simple Tricks To Keep Rodents Out Of Your Great Neck Home
While the best way to get rid of rodents in your Great Neck home is with professional guidance from Pied Piper Pest Control, there are a few ways you can try to prevent them, such as:
- Avoid leaving leftovers and other open containers of food sitting out. Clean dirty dishes as soon as possible, and don’t leave them sitting overnight.
- Use a rodent-proof material, like steel wool, to block off any entry points in your foundation or walls.
- Keep any tree branches or shrubs trimmed back from the side of your house. Avoid leaving yard debris on your property and make sure you’re inspecting these items before you bring them inside.
- Address standing water and other moisture issues as soon as you notice them.
While you may be able to use some of the tips above to identify pests or keep them away, the best way to get rid of cockroaches, rodents, or other pests is by working with the pros at Pied Piper Pest Control.
Termite Treatment in Great Neck, NY - Financing Available!
Once you discover evidence of termites in your home, there’s no telling just how much damage they’ve already caused. Within a short timeframe, termites can destroy the wood in your home, leaving you susceptible to extremely costly repairs. If you think you might suffer from termites, your first step should be to talk to a professional. With our termite control and treatment in Great Neck, we can protect your home in no time! When you partner will us for termite treatments in Great Neck, we will:
- Perform a thorough inspection of your entire home.
- Identify the kind of termites you’re dealing with inside of your home.
- Discuss with you the best plan to exterminate them.
- Keep you updated on our progress as we eliminate the colony using liquid and baiting systems.
- Protect your home from future infestations using the industry’s best preventative methods.
Additionally, if you choose Pied Piper Pest Control to perform your termite treatments, we guarantee they won’t return for one year; that is our satisfaction guarantee. If termites return, we’ll return to your home and re-treat them free of charge. We also offer financing options for termite treatments if cost concerns you!
All of Our Methods are Family-Friendly!
At Pied Piper Pest Control, we know good communication is the foundation of excellent service. Our exterminators in Great Neck will keep you in the loop from the time we develop your custom treatment plan throughout the entire process. Have a question? Just ask! We want you to feel comfortable every step of the way. Moreover, our solutions are minimally invasive, so you won't have to worry about chemicals and fumigants harming your children, pets, or the environment!
What Our Customers Are Saying
"My overall experience with your company was very good. They were on time and professional. They did good work and answered all questions we had. From the first point of contact with your company, we have had a good experience. Great customer service. We will use them in the future and highly recommend them!"