Trusted Pest Control In Mineola, NY
The cozy village of Mineola is regarded as a lovely place to live and one that gives its residents a taste of everything. Mineola itself is home to eclectic pubs, coffee shops, good schools, and fitness centers, and with its very close proximity to the five boroughs, this village does have it all. Unfortunately, Mineola also has pests, and lots of them.
Since 2013, our team at Pied Piper Pest Control has been fully committed to providing our community with unparalleled pest control services because we care. As a GreenPro and QualityPro certified company, we uphold the highest safety and environmental standards in the industry. Our entire team is composed of skilled and licensed technicians to further ensure that our customers receive the very best service. We even offer a pest-free guarantee, so should any treated pests return between regular visits, we’ll re-service a property at no additional fee. To receive trusted Nassau County pest control, please give us a call today.
Residential Pest Control In Mineola
Your Mineola home is where you come back to after a long day of work, but when pests are knocking at your door, home isn’t such a restful place. As a locally-owned business, there is nothing more important to our team at Pied Piper Pest Control than keeping your home free from pests. For the last decade, we have been perfecting our service offerings in order to bring you the very best of everything today. As a QualityPro and GreenPro certified company, we promise to always take the safest route to create pest-free results and we will always uphold rigorous quality standards.
We begin the process with a thorough home inspection that addresses both the inside and outside of your property, during which time we look for entry points, signs of activity, and conducive conditions. Some of the typical treatments we provide include granulating your lawn, setting bait stations, and creating an exterior barrier. We’ll return every quarter to check on your home and make any additional treatments necessary. If any pests arise between these visits, simply give us a call and we’ll re-treat your home at no extra cost. For more information on residential pest control, contact us today.
Commercial Pest Control In Mineola
At Pied Piper Pest Control, we want to see your Mineola business succeed, which is why we are committed to providing the highest quality pest control around. We are a QualityPro and GreenPro certified company and all of our technicians are licensed, which means that when you work with us, you’re getting a serious team that knows what it means to do the job right. All of the treatment recommendations that we make are based on our detailed inspection process and your current concerns.
By tending to your property on a monthly basis, we’ll be able to guarantee a pest-free work environment from season to season. Our customers love us not only for the results we garner them, but also because we are dedicated to providing a seamless customer experience. When you partner with us, you’ll benefit from our flexible schedule, hassle-free visits, and feeling like family. To learn more about commercial pest control, please call us today.
Mineola's Step-By-Step Guide To Cockroach Prevention
Once cockroach outbreaks occur in Mineola properties, they can be dangerous and difficult to deal with. To keep these problems from taking place, follow these steps:
- Start by assessing for moisture problems like leaks and drips, as moisture is the one thing that cockroaches can’t live without. Check places like showerheads, faucets, pipes, and gutters and rectify any issues.
- Next, fill up any cracks around a foundation with caulk, insert door sweeps to loose-fitting doors, and keep window screens in good working condition.
- Always look to reduce clutter and keep things clean by disposing of old papers, vacuuming, dusting, disinfecting surfaces, and taking out the trash on a regular basis.
- Pay attention to food storage by using sturdy containers whether the food is in the pantry or on the counter.
- Bringing in professional help will always be beneficial in preventing cockroaches because it provides a level of expertise and product that can’t be found elsewhere.
For complete cockroach control, contact Pied Piper Pest Control.
The Ultimate Guide To Making Your Mineola Home Unattractive To Rodents
In order to avoid a potentially dangerous rodent outbreak in your Mineola home, it’s important to make it as unattractive as possible. In order to do so, try these tips:
- Look for cracks. Rodents can fit through dime-sized openings, so fill them in with materials like steel wool, liquid foam, and wire mesh.
- Strive for cleanliness. Rodents will rummage through overflowing trash bins or be lured in because of crumbs and clutter. Be sure to clean your home on a regular basis to avoid this.
- Properly store food. One of the things that rodents find most attractive and that will also keep them around is your food, so always keep leftovers and snacks in airtight containers.
- Address moisture. Rodents thrive in dark and damp environments, which is why it’s important to use a dehumidifier in the basement and closets, while also keeping your attics and crawl spaces well ventilated.
- Call the pros. One of the best ways to combat rodents is with help from a trusted pest professional.
If you’re looking for an extra level of protection, contact Pied Piper Pest Control for rodent control today.
What Our Customers Are Saying
I had a problem with spider crickets and I called Pipe Piper Pest control. They came right away and like magicians they made the crickets disappear. Very knowledgeable and amazing service. I recommend them highly.