Free Inspections and Guaranteed Results
If you’re looking for a pest control company to handle all your ant problems, then look no further!
Pied Piper Pest Control have a proven method that guarantees quick and effective results:
- First, we'll come to your home the very same day for a complimentary, thorough ant inspection.
- We'll inspect each and every crack, crevice, and entry point in your home to determine the best way to get rid of ants and keep them out.
- From there, we'll implement the most effective treatment to wipe out the current ant infestation, while protecting your home and pets.
- Then, we'll return on a quarterly basis to inspect and treat your home to ensure ants stay away.
Over 20 Years of Ant Control
There are tons of different species of ants that live on Long Island. Each species brings its own challenges when treating an infestation, but with an on-staff entomologist and highly trained exterminators, that’s not a problem for Pied Piper Pest Control! Some species of ants you may find in your home are:
Odorous House Ants
- Odorous house ants, otherwise known as sugar ants, are a growing problem in the New York area. While incredibly tiny, they can cause a big problem if left untreated in your home. These insects enter homes in search of food, preferring meats and sweets, and love to make their home inside your pantry or cupboards.
- When they invade your home, they have a tendency to contaminate food products and can emit a strong, rotten smell when crushed. The most likely sign of a sugar ant infestation is the sight of their foraging worker ants and the occasionally winged swarmer.
- If your home has a sugar ant infestation, do not attempt to perform DIY treatments. A trained exterminator should be called in because DIY treatments can splinter the colony, creating new ones, and making the infestation harder to solve.
- Carpenter ants are small and black, though some do have a reddish or yellow tint to them.
- They like to build homes in damp or decaying wood that may be around your home.
- Pharaoh ants, like odorous house ants, are also very small. But, their bodies are light yellow with red and black markings rather than being dark brown or black. Pharaoh ants like to enter homes to feast on crumbs, spills, moisture, and take advantage of the protective habitat.
- They will typically find a way into your home through torn window screens, doors that are poorly sealed, windows without weather stripping, and other entryways.
- Just like with odorous house ants, DIY treatments can drive them further into your home making the infestation harder to get rid of. Our exterminators are trained to help manage Pharaoh Ants and design a customized treatment plan for your needs.
Locally Owned and Operated Ant Control
Pied Piper Pest Control was founded in Long Island. For decades, this family-owned and operating pest control business has been providing effective pest control services to our New York neighbors. As a local, family-owned pest control company, each of our customers means a lot to us, so we are dedicated to providing the best experience possible to each and every person we encounter. With our extensive experience, we know each and every pest that calls the Long Island area home. More importantly, we know exactly how to eliminate them, too. That’s why we are proud to offer same-day pest control services! We offer the following same-day pest control services.
Get Rid of Ants Once and for All with Pied Piper's Help!
There are fewer things worse than finding ants in your home. Whether it's ants in your kitchen, bathroom, or living area, they don't belong there -- period. Even with the most advanced do-it-yourself measures, ants can be a pain to get rid of. Luckily for you, Pied Piper Pest Control can help. Give us a call before noon and we’ll be at your house the very same day to eliminate each and every ant-- and keep them gone!
Do I Have Ants?
Dealing with an ant infestation can be frustrating and time-consuming. Sometimes it seems like no matter how hard you try to get rid of ants they just keep coming back. At Pied Piper Pest Control, we offer professional ant control that fully eliminates these pests. Reclaim your home with one of our Peace of Mind programs! We rid your home of a variety of ants common in New York, including:
- Odorous House Ants
- Pavement Ants
- Carpenter Ants
- Acrobat Ants
- Pharaoh Ants and more!
What Our Customers Are Saying
"My overall experience with your company was very good. They were on time and professional. They did good work and answered all questions we had. From the first point of contact with your company, we have had a good experience. Great customer service. We will use them in the future and highly recommend them!"